Re: 8.2 features status

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.2 features status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gregory Stark wrote:

>> Those responsibilities include better communication, feature tracking and
>> milestones...
>
> Wow, if we had all those we could have as efficient a release-engineering
> process as Mozilla!

Thanks for the sarcasm. Anything productive to add?

How about this... We can use Trac for the TODO list. It allows for
assigning of todos, status, difficulty ratings, gives us a wiki for
collaborative features etc...

We even have one that is already pulling the pgsql repo for review.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/