Re: Problem with columns of type Text and Drupal/Prado/PHP5

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Problem with columns of type Text and Drupal/Prado/PHP5
Дата
Список pgsql-php
> It appears that in the Prado viewstate are some characters (binary??)
> that offend the pgsql TEXT column and write errors occur whereby not all
> the text is written to the session table, resulting in instability.
> There is a point in the text stream where some binary data probably
> causes an EOF or something?

Are you sure it isn't data that is UNICODE? I find it odd that they
would be storing actual binary strings as session data (but who knows).

> Since mysql TEXT columns are really just BLOBS, and they work fine with
> the viewstate data, is there a way to just change the column type from
> TEXT to something akin to a BLOB column in pgsql so that I can use pgsql
> instead of mysql?

There is, several different things LO and Bytea.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: