Re: PostgreSQL scalability on Sun UltraSparc T1

От Arjen van der Meijden
Тема Re: PostgreSQL scalability on Sun UltraSparc T1
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 1-8-2006 19:26, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 08:43:49AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> I'd love to get an english translation that we could use for PR.

Actually, we have an english version of the Socket F follow-up.
http://tweakers.net/reviews/638 which basically displays the same
results for Postgres vs MySQL.
If and when a translation of the other article arrives, I don't know.
Other follow-up stories will follow as well, whether and how soon those
will be translated, I also don't know. We are actually pretty interested
in doing so, but its a lot of work to translate correctly :)

Best regards,

Arjen