Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-students
Tzahi,

> Practically i moved it to beta.
> I am still left to document the code better and perhaps improve
> the error messages and clean some code fragments but it is finished
> feature wise and i've done a lot of testing on it.
> Do you need anything from me to put it in contrib or you copy it
> directly from pgfoundry?

You should submit it to -patches.   Jonah (he's your mentor, right?)
should explain the procedure.   Let me know ASAP if you can't reach
Jonah (I know he had some travel plans).

--Josh

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?
Сообщение: Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?