Re: Performance of the listen command

От Flemming Frandsen
Тема Re: Performance of the listen command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Fuhr wrote:
> What's the output of "VACUUM VERBOSE pg_listener"?  If you vacuum
> pg_listener do the listens run faster?

Actually now that You mentioned vacuming, I tried doing a VACUUM and
after it was done request time was down to around a tenth of what it was
before.

iow. requests that took 500ms before are now down to around 25ms.

I will now hang my head in shame, please forgive me.

--
  Regards Flemming Frandsen - http://dion.swamp.dk - YAPH