Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: /contrib/cube improvements: Update

От Joshua Reich
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: /contrib/cube improvements: Update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ok. If I understand this correctly, earthdistance required cube. So,
I'll fix the test for earthdistance to work with the new cube code.

The problem is that there are new functions in cube.sql, so the output
is now different and breaks the diff (to state the obvious).

Josh Reich

Tom Lane wrote:
> Joshua Reich <josh@root.net> writes:
>
>> Can you point to me where I can get a regression diff for a failed
>> build.
>>

> It's all on the webpage, just scroll down ...
>
>             regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: /contrib/cube improvements: Update the calling convention for
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: /contrib/cube improvements: Update