Re: pg_dump & pg_restore suggestion

От Alexandre Arruda
Тема Re: pg_dump & pg_restore suggestion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

My wishlist for pg_{dump,restore} have only 1 item:

1) Thats "pg_restore -t <table> file.bkp" returns not only the table,
but the related PK and indexes, like "pg_dump -t <table> <database">
makes with a operational database.
If you drop a table from a database, this drops whole table and,
obviously, your indexes. If you want to restore one table from a file,
you have previously to know what the indexes and PK the table have and
restore each manually.

Thanks,

Alexandre