Re: Why lots of temp schemas are being created

От Anirban Pal
Тема Re: Why lots of temp schemas are being created
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your response.

> Dear all,
>
> Our software use postgres as backend database. It works fine, strange
> thing
> is that, it creates so many temporary schemas under schema tab, names like
> pg_toast, pg_toast_temp_1 like this upto pg_toast_temp40. This schemas
> also
> reflected in "pg_namespace" table. Can anybody tell me, is there anything
> wrong in it? Should I get rid of these temporary schemas? Any suggestion
> on this, please.

you are a purist, bad habit.
Anything beginning with pg_* is an internal schema, don't touch it,
and no - you can't get rid of it.

--
GJ

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
Ifyou are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are prohibited from
using,copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
NewgenSoftware Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use of the
informationtransmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of
themessage shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.