Re: custom installer

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: custom installer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kevin Flanders wrote:
> I am looking for someone that might help us build a custom pgsql
> installer for a project of ours.  Anyone interested.  I see this as a
> small project, with other support to follow.
>

> Kevin

I built a complete installer with Inno setup that you can use to embedd
your application with.
You can get it here:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/pg_installer_setup.zip

It uses a delphi DLL to handle things like the do the cluster init.

All source is included.

This is of course for win32.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: permission to create user
От: Kevin Murphy
Сообщение: number of distinct values in tsearch2 gist index