Re: automatic system info tool?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: automatic system info tool?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm fairly familiar with it :-)

The trouble is that it gives info set at the time perl was compiled,
which doesn't help with the problem where a machine has been upgraded.
For example, on this FC3 machine it reports a different kernel version
from the one I have upgraded to, not surprisingly.

So what I need if possible is a runtime tool to detect the info we need.

cheers

andrew