Re: I have a questions, can you help-me ?

От Adam Witney
Тема Re: I have a questions, can you help-me ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

vagner mendes wrote:
> how can i do, for to install Postgresql in my Mac ? what´s steps i have do ?
>
> Thank you by your attention.

(best to send these requests for help to the mailing list)

There are several options for OSX, there is an Apple article here:

http://developer.apple.com/internet/opensource/postgres.html

or use the package here:

http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/

or if you are comfortable building from source, PostgreSQL compiles from
source out of the box on OSX these days... details of this are in the
source distribution.

HTH

adam

believed to be clean.