buildfarm future

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема buildfarm future
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I intended to post this anyway as a followup to the conference session,
but I have been spurred to do it nowby the Pl/J(ava) discussion.

I outlined a number of possible directions for buildfarm, and we had a
good discussion.

Based on that, my current intention is to make provision for the
following, and pretty much in this order:

. an optional pgbench run at the end of each buildfarm run, plus
supporting web page to plot stats
. clean and release web code
. extra core/contrib/PL regression tests that come with the core
distribution but are not done by make {check, installcheck}
. extra core regression tests that are not in the core distribution
(maybe download from pgfoundry)
. support for non-core projects - initially for slony-1 (because they
asked me about it ages ago).

In connection with the last item, Thomas asked me at the conference to
consider a setup for PL/Java. If, as I suspect, we end up with something
similar to the status quo, I will certainly do so, but it might be a while.

If anyone with some good perl skill wants to jump in and help they will
be welcome.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze