Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> as you know, I'm about to split the debian package so that pgagent can
> be installed separately from pgAdmin III on a server for example.
>
> I'm asking to myself if it would not be a good thing to distribute it
> separately upstream. I mean, something like adminpacks that would live
> its life in itself and not as a part of pgAdmin III.
>
> What do you think about it ?
For one thing, it would allow us to remove some hacks that I added to
the makefiles to prevent pgagent from being included into the app-bundle
on osx.

greetings, Florian Pflug

От: Raphaël Enrici
Сообщение: debian package splitting: pgagent should be distributed separately
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Bugs created by new UI / Introduction of