Re: Cannot make connection to postgresql 7.4 on FreeBSD

От arie nugraha
Тема Re: Cannot make connection to postgresql 7.4 on FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Im currently using PHP 4.4.2 (compile it by myself, not by FreeBSD
ports), and then i compile the
pgsql dynamic library (pgsql.so) with phpize.

I already saw that my postgresql support is already enabled in phpinfo(),
but i still can't connect it.

> dicarve@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Last week, i compile postgresql 7.4 on my FreeBSD OS, and i planned to
>> use it with php.
>> I manage to run the postmaster, and i already saw it running in
>> background with ps ax
>> But when i try to connect with my php script i got an error which is
>> look like this :
>>
>> *Cannot create link. Too many connection open....*
>>
>> I already enable the tcp/ip for my postmaster, but it seems doesn't
>> change the situation
>>
>> Anyone can help me out?
>>

> I've heard of this "too many connections" message before, and the cause was
> always a messed-up installation. Some things to check:
> +  pgsql extension is either compiled into PHP or loaded as an extension,
> but not both.
> +  pgsql extension (or PHP itself, if pgsql is built-in) is using or
> referencing the version of PostgreSQL's libpq that you think it should be,
> and not some other version.
> If this doesn't help, post more details: PHP version, self-built or not,
> relevant part from phpinfo() for PostgreSQL.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Cannot make connection to postgresql 7.4 on FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: Cannot make connection to postgresql 7.4 on FreeBSD