Re: Memory Leak ?

От zhaoxin
Тема Re: Memory Leak ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

>>> Well what do you mean by *Memory Leak* ?
>>> Does the memory usage grow while repeating the loop ?
>>>
>> yes , in my test , I found memory usage keep growing .
>>

> How many bytes does it grow per the loop ?

I found it grows about 1k bytes  per the loop.
In my test , the prgram loop about 30-40 times in one minute ,
and I founded 30-40K growth in one minute .
so , I think it leaks about 1k per the loop . is it right ?

regards,
zhao

От: "Renato Gondim"
Сообщение: Getting Handle allocation error
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: Getting Handle allocation error