Re: bytea and text

От Syan Tan
Тема Re: bytea and text
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Not sure if decode works for COPY statements though, I thought copy is faster
than insert for bulk loading lots of data
than using a client call in whatever language postgres driver. But then its only
one field for binary data which is a lot bigger
than the other fields in the tuple, so I'm not sure what is the rate-limiting
factor here.

On Fri 27/11/09 14:18 , "Jean-Yves F. Barbier" 12ukwn@gmail.com sent: