Unable to select pl/java procedural during install

От Bernard
Тема Unable to select pl/java procedural during install
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am installing PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on Windows 2000 Professional SP4 and I
am unable to select the pl/java procedural language to enable it in the
database. I have both Java JDK 1.5.0_07 and JRE 1.5.0_06 installed. Is
there another way to enable it and how do I set the configuration to the
directory where the JRE is installed?

I would also like to know if there is a way to specify a different
location for the database than the directory where the executable is
installed. I have the Oracle and MySQL databases separate from the
executables and located on my J:/Database/ drive?

Thank you,
Bernard