Re: BUG #2882: jdbc driver: date returned from a stored proc is incorrect

От Ravi Periasamy
Тема Re: BUG #2882: jdbc driver: date returned from a stored proc is incorrect
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
A after thought- I was working with Oliver Cloud on a
similar issue and he has a fix for that issue, that
would solve this as well.

Basically the changeTime() method called from
Statement.getDate(int, Calendar) is causing the
problem. Make sure, the code from
ResultSet.getDate(int, Calendar) is reused here too.

I worked around this and it's working for me now.

Thanks
Ravi

--- Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Ravi Periasamy wrote:
> > I do not think this is a server issue, seems like
> > driver issue. When I connect to the DB from RHEL4
> > through the driver (running on RHEL4) it works.
> But,
> > when the driver is running on RHEL3 it fails.
>
> Oh, I hadn't realized that both clients were
> connecting to the same
> server.  Yes, most likely this is a JDBC issue of
> some sort.  Can't help
> you there.
>
> > What is IIRC?
>
> If I Recall Correctly.
>
> --
> Alvaro Herrera
> http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
> PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom
> Development, 24x7 support

Never Miss an Email