Re: Best high availability solution ?

От Arnaud Lesauvage
Тема Re: Best high availability solution ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tino Wildenhain a écrit :
>> If I understand you right, you suggest that the wal files should be
>> automatically copied to the backup server, which should parse them as
>> soon as they arrive ?
>
> eactly.

Indeed, it seems to be the best solution !
After reading the backup-online page, I see that the recovery
process will end after at the end of the wal log. So with your
suggestion, I should script the copy of the wal files to the
backup server (say, every 5 minutes), and script on the backup
server a recovery process every 5 minutes also ?

--
Arnaud