Re: RES: LDAP authentication

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: RES: LDAP authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
carlosreimer@terra.com.br wrote:
>> Are you using windows or unix? On unix, postgresql can use pam
>
> We are using a mix of windows and unix+linux and I think PAM can not be used
> with windows. Am I right?
>
> Is there another way?
Not that I would know...

But try googling around for pam and windows. Theres are rather large change
the someone already ported pam.

I guess compiling pam using cygwin would be quite straight-forward - but since
AFAIK postgres on win32 doesn't use cygwin, you'd have to figure out if a non-cygwin
app can link to cygwin-based libs.

greetings, Florian Pflug