Re: LDAP authentication

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: LDAP authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
carlosreimer@terra.com.br wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I saw many messages about ldap authentication but I´m still not sure if
> PostgreSQL can use it?
Are you using windows or unix? On unix, postgresql can use pam
(pluggable authentication modules) for authentication. There are
pam modules for about any authentication schema you can image, including
ldap.

> Can I use it? Should I apply some patch before? Where can I find some doc
> about?
Just compile a version of postgres that includes pam support (Most
binary packages already include that), add a line containing
"all all 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 pam" to pg_hba.conf, and create a
/etc/pam.d/postgres file.

greetings, Florian Pflug

От: "A.M."
Сообщение: SELECT table_type FROM table;
От: Kenneth Downs
Сообщение: Re: Restricting access to rows?