Re: Restricting access to rows?

От Josue E. Maldonado
Тема Re: Restricting access to rows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Benjamin Smith wrote:
> How can I set up a user so that Bob can update his records, without letting
> Bob update Jane's records? Is it possible, say with a view or some other
> intermediate data type?

I've done something similar using a separate control table where I set
what accounts an user can "see", then I wrote a psql that returns just
the rows for that especific user, it could also be done with pure SQL
joins tough.

--
Sinceramente,
Josué Maldonado.

... "Si me engañas una vez, tuya es la culpa. Si me engañas dos, la
culpa es mía." -- Anaxágoras.