Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3

От David Wall
Тема Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> It really isn't neccessary. That said, there is *something* going on with your
> db, so it might be prudent to figure out what it is.

Thanks, Robert.  Actually, I noted that each time I ran my backup
script, the OID mentioned in the error was bigger than previous number.

Before I run the reindexdb program, I am running the vacuumlo (from
contrib).  Just by putting a sleep 5 between the two commands, I cannot
reproduce the error.  If I remove the sleep, then the error happens
again.  Clearly, there's something "left over" from vacuumlo that
reindexdb is finding.

Any thoughts on that observation?

Thanks,
David

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3
От: Christopher Browne
Сообщение: Toronto PostgreSQL Gathering - June 1st