Re: challenging constraint situation - how do I make it

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: challenging constraint situation - how do I make it
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Florian G. Pflug wrote:
> You could define a new datatype containing two timestamps. From 8.1
> onwards you can use such a composite type as a field, I believe (but I
> haven't checked it).
>
> You can use pgsql functions to define operators for your type - but
> you'll have to use the default input/output functions for composite
> types I guess, because those can only be codec in C AFAIK.

That's what I was refering to. Apparently I didn't make myself very clear.

--
Alban Hertroys
alban@magproductions.nl

magproductions b.v.

T: ++31(0)534346874
F: ++31(0)534346876
M:
I: www.magproductions.nl
A: Postbus 416
    7500 AK Enschede

// Integrate Your World //

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] (Ab)Using schemas and inheritance