Re: Porting MSSQL to PGSQL (Was: [OT] MySQL is bad, but THIS bad?)

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Porting MSSQL to PGSQL (Was: [OT] MySQL is bad, but THIS bad?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> I think the hard part of this task is designing the API for access to
> the rowsets from triggers.

My preference would be something similar to two Portal instances (the NEW and OLD). I could
then map it in the same way that I map the result of a query. If the API actually used two
real Portal instances, the PL/Java implementation would take minutes.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: API changes in patch release
От: "Zeugswetter Andreas DCP SD"
Сообщение: Re: error-free disabling of individual child partition