Re: [JDBC] error : could not access status of transaction

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: [JDBC] error : could not access status of transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi, Pavan,

Pavan Kumar wrote:

> could any body tell me what does following error message means
> i get this error when i perform select operation on a table.
> Error Message :
>
> could not access status of transaction 265224192
> DETAIL:  could not open file "pg_clog/00FC": No such file or directory

This sounds like a broken PostgreSQL data directory, not a jdbc problem.

You should check whether you can access the table via psql or other
non-jdbc tools, and if not, ask on
  PostgreSQL SQL List <pgsql-sql@postgresql.org>
or pgsql-general.

Markus