Re: .pgpass file and unix domain sockets

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: .pgpass file and unix domain sockets
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> Joachim Wieland <joe@mcknight.de> writes:
>
>> I send in the appended documentation patch to fix at least the
>> documentation.
>>

> This is wrong according to my tests.  "localhost" *does* work,
> at least in some cases.

As I understand it, the only case where it doesn't is where an explicit
host connection parameter pointing to the socket directory, or the same
via PGHOST, is used, Is that right?

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: .pgpass file and unix domain sockets
Сообщение: Re: .pgpass file and unix domain sockets