how mapping the TEXT Type to the ODBC Type ?

От zhaoxin
Тема how mapping the TEXT Type to the ODBC Type ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi ,

I have a question about psqlodbc's text Data Type.
what is the mapping of the text Type to ODBC Data Type by SQLColumns
function .
When I test , I can get SQL_DATA_TYPE = -10 if column is text type.
but I don't know how mapping this type to ODBC Data Type.
SQL_LONGVARCHAR or SQL_VARCHAR ot others ?
can you help me ?

by the way .
   bytea ---> SQL_VARBINARY
is it right ?

Regards, Zhao.

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000644 ] codepage issue