Re: GUI Interface

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dan Armbrust wrote:
> You live in an interesting world... meanwhile, I'm here in the real
> world, using Eclipse - the best IDE I've ever used to develop java
> applications.
Good for you :-) Keep on thinking that....
Eclipse is nice, but after using both (eclipse and netbeans) I just
liked net beans better, mostly because the included forms designer is
really nice
and pretty similar to the one used in Delphi.  Delphi still beats them
both hands down for developing desktop applications(Windows)
On linux you don't really have any other choice except for MonoDevelop
and that is so buggy it's not funny.
Oh there is also Lazarus and that is also pretty nice, but can be unstable.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design