Re: GUI Interface

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> In this case, I'd be willing to bet that there are easily as many linux
> desktops accessing PostgreSQL servers as there are Windows desktops, and
> that the Mac comes in a distant third to either of them.

[snip]

I agree with everything you had to say Scott, but just FYI I think the
Mac, distant third argument is not as distant as you think.

I am regularly dealing with customers, and specifically developers that
are running Linux+PostgreSQL on the server... but their desktop of
choice is MacOSX.

I found it interesting because I don't particularly like MacOSX. It
seems entirely too Charlie and the Chocolate factory for me.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

                     http://www.commandprompt.com/