Re: GUI Interface

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Re: GUI Interface  (Jim Wilson <jimw@kelcomaine.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Kenneth Downs wrote:

> I guess it depends on your definition of trivial.  Linux represents
> 100% of the desktops at Secure Data Software.  Therefore lightning
> will be deployed in the trivial percentage of zero.
> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Good for you,
You can rationalize it anyway you want, but linux has like 2 to 3
percent of the world wide desktop market and Apple has the next big
chunk followed by Windows with over 90%.

I like Linux as much as the next guy, but it's primary role for now is
on the server not the desktop.

You do realize that the original poster said he was running on Windows,
so why in the heck would he run a Linux Desktop?

Enough said.......

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design