Re: GUI Interface

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kenneth Downs wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:

Part of the problem is that pgAdmin III seems to preload object
properties instead of pulling them in as you need them.
I have noticed many times in pgAdmin III that when a function is edited
and saved by someone else on a different workstation I can't see those
changes until I manually
refresh the object.  When you have a ton of tables etc that
preloading/caching has to be taking up some time.

PGLA only populates the tree with the object names, and when you double
click or right click to edit, then and only then is the object data
brought back and displayed.

When Lazarus(http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/) becomes more stable I
will create a port of PGLA that will run on Linux and Mac OS X.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design