Re: GUI Interface

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bart Butell wrote:

> Is there a GUI interface to the database like Enterprise Manager for
> Microsoft SQL Server?
>

> Thanks
>

> Bart Butell
>
> Sasquatch Engineering
>
> email:bbutell@sasquatch-eng.com
>
> cell: 503 703-0044

Your in Luck Bart,
Check out PG Lightning Admin, it was developed initially for use by MS
SQL server DBAs who could not stand pgAdmin III.  I have sent you the
full story privately.  PG Lightning Admin can administer Postgresql
databases running on any platform(Linux,Solaris,BSD,Win32 etc)

To find out more see:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/lightning_admin.php

We have a forum and a Mantis bug tracking system that you can check
out(all powered by Postgresql of course).
We make it a point to take customer requests and bug fixes very
seriously which you can see by browsing the forums and the bug tracking
system.

Hope this helps you out.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design