Re: More tests to stress directly checksum_impl.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More tests to stress directly checksum_impl.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks for the computations with big-endian!  I would have just gone
> down to the 8kB page for the expected results by seeing three other
> tests blowing up, but no objection to what you have here either.  I
> have checked the computations with little-endian from your patch and
> these are correct.

After thinking more I concluded that the extra expected files would
just be a waste of tarball space, at least till such time as we make
a push to fix all the regression tests to be blocksize-independent.

Pushed it with just the 8K files.

Сообщение: Re: pg11+: pg_ls_*dir LIMIT 1: temporary files .. not closed at end-of-transaction
Сообщение: Re: pg11+: pg_ls_*dir LIMIT 1: temporary files .. not closed atend-of-transaction