Re: pg_bsd_indent compiles bytecode

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_bsd_indent compiles bytecode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It's easy enough to fix by just adding a ifndef PROGRAM around the piece
> adding the depency to the .bc files:

> ifeq ($(with_llvm), yes)
> ifndef PROGRAM
> all: $(addsuffix .bc, $(MODULES)) $(patsubst %.o,%.bc, $(OBJS))
> endif # PROGRAM
> endif # with_llvm

> but it's not particularly pretty. But given the way pgxs.mk is
> structured, I'm not sure there's really a great answer?

Yeah.  The only other plausible alternative I see is like this:

ifeq ($(with_llvm), yes)
ifdef MODULES
all: $(addsuffix .bc, $(MODULES))
endif # MODULES
ifdef MODULE_big
all: $(patsubst %.o,%.bc, $(OBJS))
endif # MODULE_big
endif # with_llvm

which might be a little nicer because it squares better with,
eg, the install/uninstall rules.  But it's not much better.