Re: vista

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: vista
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Naz Gassiep <naz@mira.net> writes:
> For something like Vista
> compatibility, if you want to be taken seriously by anyone who uses
> Windows (hands up anyone who knows a Windows user), "scratch your own
> itch" is not really going to cut it, IMHO.

I was responding to someone who is obviously a Windows beta tester and
therefore presumably has more clue than the average Windows-oid ---
asking for a patch didn't seem unreasonable.  But for arguments like the
above, I will happily say "apparently you've confused me with someone
who gives a damn about Windows".