Re: logfiles filling up

От Erik Myllymaki
Тема Re: logfiles filling up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't see any kind of PID in the logfiles at all, just lines and lines of:

2006-05-02 23:03:28 LOG:  SSL SYSCALL error: A blocking operation was
interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

2006-05-02 23:03:28 LOG:  SSL SYSCALL error: A blocking operation was
interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

2006-05-02 23:03:28 LOG:  SSL SYSCALL error: A blocking operation was
interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

etc.

When this trouble happens, these logfiles are each 10-12 MB in size and there
are ~10 produced every minute until the disk fills.