Re: logfiles filling up

От Erik Myllymaki
Тема Re: logfiles filling up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I will add to my initial post:

This is a fresh install with a small database (30MB over 12 tables), no other
applications on this server and only one user - it's a development machine.

And when I say the logfiles "fill up" I mean the entire partition fills,
rapidly, until there is "no room left on device".

The last time this happened it took less than 10 minutes for 7GB to fill.

Seems to happen every couple of days.

Shutting down Postgres and removing the logfiles, and then restarting Postgres
fixes things temporarily.