Re: selects on differing subsets of a query

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: selects on differing subsets of a query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi, Ed,

ed.temp.01@gmail.com wrote:

> It's actually a temporary mailbox just in case the list attracts spam :-)

As far as I can see, the PostgreSQL lists are extremely low on spam
attraction, compared to other lists.

I think this is a result of the "only subscribers may post" policy, but
I'm getting of topic.

> Thank you for your help, I will study it when I get development time
> on the database.

Tell us about your findings here.

HTH,
Markus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: i am getting error when i am using copy command
Сообщение: Re: i am getting error when i am using copy command