Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5106 - in trunk/pgadmin3:

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5106 - in trunk/pgadmin3:
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> I considered this carefully and chose that method for a few reasons.

'k, after having a look what you did a I found you copied the backend's
version. I agree with your arguments.

AFAICS this is basically a plain copy of the backend version? If so, I'd
prefer to have it stored in the db directory, where we already have the
unchanged keywords.c. All backend extracted sources should be upgradable
from pgsql HEAD by simply copying them.

Regards,
Andreas