Re: New committers announced at PGCon 2018

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New committers announced at PGCon 2018
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Finnerty, Jim" <jfinnert@amazon.com> writes:
> Congratulations, everyone!   (I wonder if we have any female PG committers?)

We do not :-(.  One of the reasons for the code-of-conduct effort is to
try to make the community feel more welcoming to women.  Eventually that
might lead to some female committers, and I hope it does, but obviously
we are talking some years down the line.