Re: Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from
Дата
Ответ на Re: Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from MySQL to PostGres -- Any mod_perl specific things I should be wary of?  ("Ian Barwick" <barwick@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Ian Barwick wrote:

>>         it turns out that you can set 'sql_mode=TRADITIONAL' in the my.cnf ,
>> and it will enforce rules by default.
>
> I very much enjoyed the documentation's description of this setting:
>
> "Make MySQL behave like a "traditional" SQL database system. A simple
> description of
> this mode is "give an error instead of a warning" when inserting an
> incorrect value into a column."
>   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-sql-mode.html
>
> (Presumably the default mode is "AVANT_GARDE"? ;-)

sql_mode = EXCITING

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: "Ian Barwick"
Сообщение: Re: Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from MySQL to PostGres -- Any mod_perl specific things I should be wary of?