Re: Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from

От Michael Dean
Тема Re: Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from
Дата
Ответ на Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from MySQL to PostGres -- Any mod_perl specific things I should be wary of?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Ответы Re: Fun forward from mod_perl list: Migrating from MySQL to PostGres -- Any mod_perl specific things I should be wary of?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> I was using InnoDB w/transactions in mysql, because i needed
> transactions and I've used mysql a lot before.

Greg,

My company is working on a translation from mysql to postgresql for
LAMS.  Perhaps we could collaborate and write a short white paper about
the process.