Re: Automatically assuming a specific role after connecting

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: Automatically assuming a specific role after connecting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Florian G. Pflug (fgp@phlo.org) wrote:
>
>>I'd like to be able to connect to postgres, and automatically assume a
>>specific role.
>
> Couldn't you just have 'SET ROLE <whatever>' in the user's .psqlrc?  At
> least, if that's how they're connecting I think that'd work...
I can do that with "alter user <user> set role <whatever>" too...
But I'd like my users to be able to connect as either role "dev" or
role "admin", depending on the task they want to do.

greetings, Florian Pflug

От: Wes
Сообщение: Concurrency problem building indexes
От: "Florian G. Pflug"
Сообщение: Re: Automatically assuming a specific role after connecting