Re: psql: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file

От Mark Sargent
Тема Re: psql: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Harald Armin Massa wrote:

> Mark,
>
> and what exactly is there in server log?

LOG:  missing field in file "/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf" at end of
line 67
FATAL:  missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
HINT:  See server log for details.

>     psql: FATAL:  missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
>     HINT:  See server log for details.
>

> Reading your words I assume you made a typing error while editing
> pg_hba.conf

No typo. Thought I'd pasted this in the first post. Sorry about that.

# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

local   all         trust
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          ident sameuser
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               ident sameuser

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Сообщение: Re: How to replace rows in table so that foreign key rows
Сообщение: Re: How to replace rows in table so that foreign key rows