Re: Postgres SIGALRM timer

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres SIGALRM timer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scottix <scottix@gmail.com> writes:
> I am running a posgres server with a zabbix server and zabbix agent and I
> am getting a bunch errors about SIGALRM, It makes postgres drop connections
> randomly.
> 2015-06-19 08:45:22 PDT FATAL:  could not enable SIGALRM timer: Invalid
> argument

That's really weird.  [ looks at code... ]  You aren't using a
--disable-integer-timestamps build by any chance, are you?
Even if you were, I don't see how we could be passing a bad
value to setitimer().

I'm a bit inclined to say there's something wrong with your kernel,
since we've not heard similar reports elsewhere.