Re: installing and using autodoc

От Kaloyan Iliev
Тема Re: installing and using autodoc
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I think you question if for NOVICE group.
However,

1. Unzip:
   gunzip postgresql_autodoc-1.25.tar.gz
2. Extract from tar
tar -xvf postgresql_autodoc-1.25.tar.gz
3. Enter the directory
  cd postgresql_autodoc
3.1. !!!!!READ README file or READ INSTALL file
I presume then you should :
4. Run Configure
   ./configure
5. Run make
   make
5.1. Make SU and become root
6. Run
   make install

This is the usual procedure, but for best result always read the README
file or INSTALL file first.

Regards,

       Kaloyan Iliev