Re: Further SPI

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Further SPI
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Stupid question here, but as far as the IRS is concerned, is the
> donation being made to PostgreSQL, or is it being made to SPI?

It would be to SPI. I actually don't even know if SPI is in the US
(although I am assuming it is). I was just making a point that the
records have to be correct otherwise there could be some admistrative
problems.

   Since
> its SPI that has the 501(c), I *thought* it would be them ... but, thank
> god, I never have to deal with the IRS, so its not a big concern for me :)

Meh, the IRS is no big deal as long as you actual pay attention and do
the paperwork. A lot of people are intimidated (and I can see why) by
the IRS but they don't need to be.

The only people that are normally in trouble by the IRS are those who
refuse to just follow the rules.

Joshua D. Drake

                      http://www.commandprompt.com/