Re: how to document database

От Kaloyan Iliev
Тема Re: how to document database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am not familiar with doxygen, so I can't give you any advice. To me postgresql_autodoc -d <dbname> works perfectly.
I am useing version 1.25 of postgresql_autodoc.
I recevice documentation of the sotred rocedures when I have comments on them. Then when
postgresql_autodoc generate HTML documentation the comments are there. That's it.
I am sorry if this doesn't help you much.

Have a nice day,

Kaloyan Iliev
Ottavio Campana wrote:
Kaloyan Iliev wrote:
Hi,

I'm using postgresql_autodoc. It is perfect for me. And if you have
comments in the database the created document is like real documentation:-)
I can't make it work. I'm running Debian etch, and I always get

bott@banach:/tmp$ postgresql_autodoc -d tost
Can't call method "finish" on an undefined value at
/usr/bin/postgresql_autodoc line 1203.
bott@banach:/tmp$ man postgresql_autodoc

do you know what's wrong with it?

And how do you document the stored procedures? can you have something
similar to doxygen with postgresql_autodoc?