%Re: %Re: % tsearch gendict

От David Gama Rodrí­guez
Тема %Re: %Re: % tsearch gendict
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Teodor Sigaev wrote:

>> I see there are some changes in tsearch from postgresql 7.4.3 to
>> postgresql 8.1.3 version, you add some new functions i think and
>> change the tsearch.sql template right?
>

> I don't remember what exactly, but why do you ask? Different version
> on Gentroo and Sun? There is a lot tsearch2 improvements in 8.0.
>

>> Tsearch 2 is now working on solaris
>
> Good

Sorry for the missunderstanding, I was working with a postgresql 7.4.3
on Gentoo 2004, and now on Solaris 10 and postgresql 8.1.3 , so since
7.4.3 I suppose tsearch has improvements as you say.

Thanks Teodor

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: postmaster going down own its on
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: postmaster going down own its on